Nexus Edutech list this privacy statement to commit its sensitivity to privacy issues on the internet and in general has no objection to the user accessing website without providing any personal information. However there are some circumstances, when Nexus Edutech may request you to provide your personal information.
Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Nexus Edutech or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Nexus Edutech, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Nexus Edutech. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Nexus Edutech. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Nexus Edutech takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
Our website contains some external videos, pdf to give information to customers and they are not the property of Nexus Edutech, They are the properties of respective owners.
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes registering to use the website, subscribing to services, newsletters and alerts, registering for a conference or requesting a white paper or further information. Pages that collect this type of information may provide further information as to why your data is needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to an Nexus Edutech website.
- Our website collects information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. When this information relates to or identifies you, we will treat it as “personal data.
How do we use information that we collect from the site?
We use personal data to provide you with information you request, process online applications, and for other purposes which we would describe to you at the point where it is collected or which will be obvious to you. For example:
- To fulfill your requests for white papers, articles, newsletters or other content.
- For surveys or research questionnaires.
- To personalize your experience at our website.
- To contact you for marketing purposes where you have agreed to this.
We analyse your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it and make it more effective.